Although Cucumber Mint Cooler is an amazing drink to sip on at any time of the year, it is the ultimate go-to-drink on a warm and sultry summer day🌞. A nice minty flavor combined with the freshness of cucumber gives this drink an instant rejuvenating effect. And this summer, more than ever before, we all have been craving ice cold water… not the healthiest option. Which leads us to today’s post, all about Cucumber, Mint and Lime!
How to make Cucumber Mint Cooler
1 large chopped, peeled cucumber
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon lime juice
water or soda as required
1 teaspoon black salt
10 leaves mint leaves or mint syrup
lemon wedges as required
Check Out These Mint Syrups Available on Amazon
Steps to Making the Healthy Green Drink
Step 1: Blend the ingredients
In a blender/mixer, add chopped cucumber, mint leaves, 1 cup of water and sugar. Blend everything well.
Step 2: Strain the mixture
Now, strain the mixture and get the maximum liquid out of it. Discard the pulp.
Step 3: Add lime juice
Add lime juice along with 2 cups of water and black salt to the mixture. Mix it well.
Step 4: Prepare the drink
Add ice cubes or crushed ice to the glass and then pour the cucumber juice.
Step 5: Your Cucumber Mint cooler is ready
Drop a lemon wedge from the top and garnish it with a mint leaf. Your Cucumber mint cooler is ready.
Tips for Cucumber Cooler
- Use crushed ice instead of ice cubes as it blends nicely
- Do not store the drink for long. Consume it when it’s freshly made
- Do not make it in quantity. Refrigerating it will lose the color and eye appeal
- Instead of sparkling, you can just use filtered water
- Instead of filtered water, you can just use coconut water
- Instead of sugar, you can use xylitol for a lower glycemic option
- Instead of sugar, use honey
- Add some sliced thin cucumber slices in the cooler
- If you are making cucumber cooler for a party, make the cucumber mint leaves mixture beforehand and store it in the fridge or use mint syrup
For Sugar-Free Consumers, Check Out These Xylitol Options Available on Amazon
And if you are too lazy to make it yourself, try out our recommendation⬇️: